Monday, May 27, 2013

Easiest Way to Get a China Visa for One Year

What's the Easiest Way to Get a China Visa for One Year?
what kind of visa is best if I want to stay one year in China? What are the requirements? I have no degrees. So what kind of work can I get with work visa or maybe I can open a buisnes?

I'm going to China this year and I want to know the easiest way to get a China visa to stay there for one year long. If you are in the similar situation, the purpose of this post is to save you time hopefully.

Generally speaking, you need to apply for a China visa from the nearest Chinese consulate or embassy. You will have to fill in a form, provide an ID photograph, and let them keep your passport (valid for at least 6 months after intended entry date) for less than 5 days. For USA passport holders it's nowadays more difficult and costly to get the China visa. They should get it at home, or find a agent to help. I assume you go there as a tourist and you only need one entry.

China visa

If you go there for business you may ask your business partner to provide an invitation letter, which you will have to submit with the application form. Without a invitation letter, you are not able to get a China visa is you come from America, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Arabia, Syrian, Yemen, Palestine, Alger, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, South Sudan, Sudan, Mauritania, Somalia and so on. No matter you come to China for tourist, work or business.

The easiest way to get a China visa is to use a agency. China is one of those countries which prefers that you use an agency to process your visa. I have used HiTouch Consulting (website: www.hitouchco.com ) before so I chose them, and besides they have offices in Guangzhou, Yiwu and Hong kong. Thus they don't need to keep my passport. Just providing a scanned copy of my (valid) passport and a 2 inch photograph of mine, they can get a one year China visa for me. If you have been to china before, you must include a photocopy of your previous visas. Of course, they don't work for free but they charge low fees. Also, the one that helped me who has become one of my friend told me that if I introduce friends who need China visa to him, he will charge less. So, you may contact me for more information. Email: info@hitouchco.com or call at: (8620)8355 5515.

My whole point in posting this entry is so you will not make silly mistakes as i did before (Did a lot of things to apply for a visa in China consulate and waiting for being rejected for several times). China's whole procedure is crazy and they mean what they say so be careful in your prep. Thank god i used HiTouch or i might have even lost my job I found in China when the application was rejected for times. So the fee is worth it i guess--or in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment